Types Of Carryalls You Should Know
There are many reasons for carrying bags these days; they serve a very functional need while also providing safety to our belongings. Not only this, they also create a unified look if you are going out for the night or an official event. However with many choices such as clutches Australia, totes & pouches to name a few, one can hardly identify one from another. So here is a list of popular types available and trending in the market today.
- Satchel – in earlier days this was simply known as a side case to carry around basic things; however this has grown now to be a popular workday bag with a top handle that can carry most of the things you need on a daily basis. It usually comes in medium to large sizes and will most likely come in neutral colours, black or brown.
- Hobo – this usually comes in medium size and has a characteristic crescent shape or a dip in the middle where the zipper is. They are classic and considered very sporty due to their convenient size. They can come in many different colours and even patterns.
- Clutch bags – these come in few popular types such as evening, day and bridal. They are unique as they do not come with a handle and must be hand held most of the time, though some of them will have a removable chain strap. They are mostly considered an accessory for evenings or special occasions. When carrying during the day, they would most likely have room for very little, so it is best to include then in your office carryall or tote. Read this article to find out more details.
- Tote carryall: this is a usually a larger bag with a sturdy bottom and an open top. It is equipped to carry all of the things you would need on a daily outing. Since women tend to carry around a lot of stuff, like makeup, slippers, journals, electronic devices etc, these are becoming very popular and handy.
- Kiondo : this is a traditional item and is known to be indigenous to Kenya. It is a woven carryall made with the leaves gathered from the sisal plant. Similarly there are many other types of woven purses and totes coming in to the market, such as the chick basket that comes with many whimsical detailing and colours.
- Bucket: this is also known as a drawstring bag and is very popular with students and both men and women alike. They come with a string closure and two straps that allow it to be carries on both shoulders. They come in various shapes and sizes, with colourful prints and even designer cuts.
These are some of the most popular selections in the market and hopefully this list will help you organise your most required list of carry-alls.